ZVL AUTO: tapered roller bearings of high quality
ZVL AUTO is manufacturer of high grade tapered roller bearings with more than 50 yearlong traditions in the field. The factory works since the year 1959. As ZVL parted Brno factory in Czechoslovakia, manufacturing of bearings was commenced.
ZVL AUTO is located in the city of Presov, Slovakia. The range of products expands constantly following customers’ demands.
Installed new technologies allow manufacture of tapered roller bearings of the following range:
- external diameter from 35 to 300mm;
- internal diameter 15-190 mm.
Currently, ZVL AUTO manufactures 228 types of standard and nonstandard tapered roller bearings with brand ZVL that is produced in accordance with standards ISO and STN.
228 types of tapered roller bearings include:
- 178 types of bearings manufactured in metric dimensions according to STN and ISO;
- 31 type of bearings manufactured in inch dimensions;
- 19 types of nonstandard bearings.
Single row tapered roller bearings are widely applied in different fields of industry especially in ones related to agriculture technique, tractors, combines, excavators and other equipment.
ZVL AUTO bearings catalogue